Monday, September 4, 2017

week #88 -- Preaching repentance and baptizing converts

Hey!

I´m going to have to write real fast this week! Tomorrow they changed the schedule for everything and now we have conference with President here in Calama tomorrow in the morning so we have to go and prepare everything for tomorrow! But everything is going good. We had some really solid investigators in church this Sunday but a lot of them were youth and we have to go and talk with the parents and also with President to be able to baptize them but a lot of them have a date for this 16th! Also we have been seeing a lot of progress with Hamlet this week and we have hopes that he can get baptized this Saturday. We have kinda been in a drought here but we are going to open up the Tsunami soon just ya wait! We´re actually going to bring a chick Hamlets age tonight to an appointment to animate him to get baptized this weekend! Hopefully it will work lol! It was a tip from our Bishop!

Conference this last Tuesday was good with President. He talked about having shorter lessons as missionaries because shorter lessons will help us be more productive and also have the level of spirtuality go up in the lessons as well! Also talked about the only thing we need to study as missionaries is the doctine of Christ and nothing else. After the mish we can study other things but right now the only thing that we need to focus on as missionaries is preaching repentence and baptizing converts! There were also some other stuff that they talked about and also Sister Ferriera but that´s pretty much what I remember and what I got out of a lot this conference. But tomorrow should also be a good conference with some more stuff that we should learn about. Also have interviews with President tomorrow which should be good! But when we go down for conferences in Antofa we go down in the morning at like 5am leaves our bus and get home at like 10pmish. but this time we had divisions with the asistents so we stayed there even later and got home at 1am the next day!

Sounds like you guys had fun on another one your trips! But sounds good! Looks like I´ll be getting home to Reno! But yeah after this transfer I´ve got 2 more! Pretty crazy how fast time fly's!!

Sorry for such a short letter this week but everything has been going on a little crazy. Also I´ve been like sick for the past couple weeks.... Also had a heart burn pretty strong last night at like 5am which also sucked lol. But still going strong will all the animo doing all I can in the zone to be able to baptize! Also had some pretty cool stories with some interviews that I did this week but honestly no time at all! Love you guys a ton!! Hope you have a great week!



 Theres a river here in the middle of the desert! I was in an comp exchange and after a service project we were close to the river so I thought I would take a pic.

 Theres a river here in the middle of the desert! I was in an comp exchange and after a service project we were close to the river so I thought I would take a pic.

 Theres a river here in the middle of the desert! I was in an comp exchange and after a service project we were close to the river so I thought I would take a pic.

Wierd lookin house

Pics with my paptios street lol!

Another pics with some weird grafiti. There are a ton all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment