Monday, June 5, 2017

week #75 - more bautismo!

Hey!

I have literally no time to write! Sorry!!! I was in Iquique like all day looking for some good running shoes in my size but I couldn´t find any... Kinda lame! Wasn´t a huge selection! Like the only place that people told us that should have some was closed.... So I think I´ll try next week to go and buy some... So that´s pretty much why I don´t have like any time to write....

Well my week was great!! The PeƱaranda Arqueros family got baptized!!!! It was pretty much a miracle that they got baptized! They almost didn´t get baptized this week.... Right before they were about to leave their house to go to the church they got in a fight and Jonathan got mad and went upstairs and told the family to get baptized without him.... But we were sitting in the church waiting for them to show up because they should have gotten there 20 mins before the baptism but they still didn´t show up and weren´t answering the phone. So me and my comp felt like we should have gone to their house. So we went there and animated them and everything and brought them to the church and they got baptized! It was really awesome!! We should also have baptism for this Sunday afternoon after church as well!!! Going on week 5 of baptizing! We are pretty much just out of stock right now... Got to find a lot more people this week!

Tomorrow we will be in Antofagasta for conferences. Elder Christensen and Elder Bragg will be there tomorrow! Only the zone leaders and the missionaries in Antofagasta get to go to the conference so I am definitely blessed! All the other missionaries have to watch it for skype! After the conference with Elder Christensen we have our leadership council so I will be all day in conferences! Should be pretty crazy and I´ll get home Wednesday like at 5 am........

That´s too bad about the job... Will definitely be praying for you guys!!! Hope that everything turns out! Just leave it all up to the Lord!!

Sorry I´m literally out of time! I´ve got to go get out there and work in the Lord´s vineyard!! Love you a ton!! I´ll write a lot more next week!! Sorry!!

Love
Elder Newkirk

Pics: Baptism of the PeƱaranda Arqueros family!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment