Saturday, November 28, 2015

Elder Newkirk's testimony:

I know that this is Jesus Christ’s Church and I know that it is true. I know that Joseph Smith really was a prophet of God who translated the Book of Mormon and established Christ’s Church. I know that the Book of Mormon really is another testament of Jesus Christ and that all of its contents are true. I also know that there are true living prophets of God here on earth today. I know that they receive revelation from God to help guide us in the world we live in today. I know that Christ died for each and every one of us so that we may all have the chance to live with Heavenly Father again. I know that he suffered for all of our sins and He knows exactly how each of us feel. I know that the power of the Atonement is real and can bring anyone back. I know that the Holy Ghost can be a constant companion and that if we live worthy we can have this blessing. I know that missionary work is called of God. I’m super grateful for my family and all that they have done for me and all their support. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Jordan with his cousin Trenton going through the Boise Temple for their first time together, both preparing to leave on their missions.



No comments:

Post a Comment